* Denotes mandatory entry
- Enter your family "Gross Monthly Income."
- Enter your "Military or other housing" allowance.
- Enter monthly payments for car, credit cards, student or other loans.
- Enter a home "Sales Price."
- Now select "Calculate."
- You may increase the "Down Payment" to more than minimum.
- Your "Total Monthly Payment" must be less than or equal to your "Maximum Allowable Payment."
- By altering the "Sales Price", "Interest Rate", or "Down Payment" you can change your "Maximum Allowable Payment."
- Your "Total Cash Required" is a maximum estimated amount. You may request information about programs and methods that require less cash.